It is according to IEC60695-2-1, IEC60695-2-10~IEC60695-2-13(GB/T5169.10-2006~GB/T5169.13-2006), <basic testing methods of Glow wire, basic testing methods of Glow wire device> and UL 746A, IEC829, DIN695, VDE0471, the Glow wire tester ZRS-3H/ZRS-3HS is suitable for resistance to abnormal heat and fire test on lighting lamps, electronic products and household appliances. Adopting high-temperature coating spraying on steel structure and imported instrument display, with easy operation, stable performance the equipment is applicable to flame resistance tests of all levels of QC departments and corresponding enterprises.
We have normal model ZRS-3H and compact model ZRS-3HS, see below pictures:
• Thermocouple diameter: 1mm K type, import insulated thermocouple which can endure high temperature, and it can endure about 1100℃ (superior to standard 1050℃)
• Heating temperature: adjustable continuously within the range of ≤500~1000 ℃, the accuracy of temperature is 1 ℃, the resolution of temperature is ±3 ℃.
• Glowing time: 0.1~999.9s±0.1s (time range is adjustable).
• Burning time: 0.1~999.9s, auto record, manual pause.
• Flame chilling time: 0.1~999.9s, auto record, manual pause.
• Glow wire pressure on test specimen：0.95±0.1N. Limit pressure depth is 7mm.
• Glow wire: 77%Ni/20±1%Cr and made in specific dimensions.
• It is according to IEC60695-2-10:2013 (Edition 2.0)
• Applied with touch screen and remote control unit (ZRS-3HS)
• Customer need to prepare additional ventilation system for ZRS-3HS
ZRS-3H Calibration Certificate from CNAS