According to IES LM-79 Clause 9.1.2, it request the 4π geometry configuration and 2π geometry Integrating Sphere for the LED Testing. Lisun Group developed the integrating sphere with side assistant Opening in A Molding Technology to meet the requirements.
The traditional integrating sphere is assembled by several pieces. Lisun Group developed A Molding Technology to produce the sphere. A Molding Integrating Sphere will be more round and the test results will be more accuracy than the traditional integrating sphere.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: the vertical is for E40/E27, the horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes and the Testing Holder Base for LED street luminiares. All of the testing jigs can allow the lamp be tested up and down in the sphere.
• Power Cable, Power Terminal and Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in (Auxiliary lamp is option).
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Ordering Code: IS-1.5MA55P or IS-1.5MA55C (Φ1.5m, IS-1.5MA55P means square side opening is 0.5×0.5m, IS-1.5MA55C means cycle side opening diameter is 0.5m). IS-1.75MA66P or IS-1.75M66C (Φ1.75m and side opening is 0.6m). IS-2.0MA77P or IS-2.0MA77C (Φ2.0m and side opening is 0.7m).
• Other size such as diameter 2.5m, 3.0m can be special order according to customer’s request