The SUG335 is a 1.2/50μs surge voltage tester, with the virtual front time of 1.2ms and a virtual time to half-value of 50ms. The standard voltage waveform complies with the IEC 60335, IEC 62052-11: 2003, IEC 61008-1: 1996, IEC 61009-1:1996 and IEC 60947-1: 1995, IEC60060, IEC1036 surge voltage test and has been used for safety testing to determine if the clearance was fulfilled the safety requirement while the transient voltage in the circuit.
• Time of surge wave front: 1.2µs ± 30%
• Time of half value of wave tail: 50µs ± 20%
• Surge voltage: 1 ~ 12.5kV ≤ ±3%
• Output resistor: 42Ω
• Surge interval (can be set): 3 ~ 99 (S)
• Surge times (can be set): 1 ~ 9999 times
• Polarity: positive, negative
• Wave detect: The tester has the wave-detect-port and can match the digital storage oscilloscope to use for the examination.
• Power-supply voltage: ~220V ± 10% 50Hz