Electronic Ballast Production Line Tester Specifications:
• Eight windows for displaying input characteristics, output characteristics, convenient for comparison and analysis.
• Frequency response for testing input current up to 1 MHz, suitable for precise testing of various kind of electronic ballast.
• High speed testing, finish testing input and output characteristics within 1 minute.
• Portable with built-in chip micro-processor, particular suitable for development and spot production.
• Parameters, waves and curves of input, output and startup can be printed.
• Communicating with PC, special software provided and both Chinese version and English version available. Run in WINDOWS operation system, nice interface between people and computer, easy to operate.
1) Testing input parameters
• Measuring voltage, current, power, power factor, power net frequency, total harmonic and 0-39 component of harmonic.
• Printing data and curve
• Range of basic wave frequency of voltage and current: 45Hz – 65Hz
• Range of narrow band: 45Hz – 5 kHz
• Range of broad band: 45Hz – 1MHz
• Voltage range: 10 – 300V (virtual value)
• Current range: 10mA – 2A (virtual value)
• Power range: 0 – 600W
• Power factor range: 0.000 – 1.000
• Accuracy: 0.5 class
2) Testing stable output parameters
• Measuring lamp voltage, lamp current, lamp power, filament current, imported cathodic current, crest factor, oscillatory frequency.
• Printing data and curve.
• Range of lamp voltage: 10 – 250V
• Range of lamp current, filament current, guided cathodic current: 10 – 800mA
• Range of lamp power: 1 – 160W
• Accuracy: 2 class
3) Testing output parameters during start-up
• Measuring pre-heating time, changing curve and data at the first 0-5 minutes of lamp voltage, lamp current, filament current, guided cathodic current, crest.
• Range of lamp voltage: 10 – 800V
• Range of lamp current, filament current, guided cathodic current: 10mA – 2A.
• Accuracy: 2 class
The ballast (resistor ballast) is a device for limiting the flow of sunlight and generating instantaneous high pressure. Following is some difference between the electronic ballast and inductance ballast. 1. Inductance Ballast is an iron core inductance coil, the inductance characteristic is when the current changes in the coil, the magnetic flux changes, resulting in the induction electromotive, ...Release time: Jul, 142016 / Reading: 1708 Learn more
Electrical Ballast is one kind of the ballasts; it is the electronic equipment which adopts electronic technology to drive the electrical light source to produce light. Modern Fluorescent lamps increase to use electronic ballast, compact and small, even can integrate electrical ballast and lamp tube, at the same time, electrical ballast usually can be compatible with starter function, thus it can ...Release time: Mar, 182016 / Reading: 1271 Learn more
HCS-109A has two functions: one is high frequency ballast; second is high frequency digital power meter. As above picture show, after we connected instrument with test samples, high frequency constant power source will output high voltage to start test lamp (tube), high frequency constant power source output frequency range is 20KHz-26KHz, it can provide continuously adjustable current 100mA-500m...Release time: Jun, 182015 / Reading: 2502 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved