How to test a transistor with digital transistor selection tool? Please check the belowing Transistor’s Multi-Functional Selector measurement.
• Measure parameters:
1) β (0~99)
2) Switching time T (0.01μs~99.9μs), including Tr, Ts, Tf
3) VCES (0~2V), VBE (0~2V)
4) Leakage current ICEO (0.1μA~3mA)
5) Withstand voltage BVCEO (50V~650V)
• Pre-set grouping values for T & β, selector can display group number and alarm when being measured. Values of VCES, VBE, ICEO and BVCEO exceed the limit, meanwhile indicating the unqualified item
• Freely adjust or set the testing conditions according to requirement.
1) Three different Ib currents for β test: 0.1mA, 1mA, 10mA.
2) Four different Ic currents for switching time test: 0.5A, 0.25A, 0.1A, 0.05A; The corresponding currents Ib: 0.1A, 0.05A, 0.02A, 0.01A.
3) Test voltage for leakage current ICEO: 50~650V continuously adjustable
• Can freely set the grouping values and limit values, with automatically saving function in case of power cut; the instrument can save 20 different settings, choose one setting when using it
• 4 windows for displaying measured values, which can be easy to read and printable
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved