LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B is according to LM-79 clause 9.1. It is designed for any visible optical spectrum distribution analysis, mimicking various light sources in the visible region by feedback control of the radiant power emitted by individual LEDs. This LED optical spectrum analyzer will be used as a transfer standard for photometric, colorimetric and radiometric applications.
LMS-9000B can do quick test with high accuracy. It used in scientific lab. It works with integrating sphere and standard lamp as a system: LPCE-2 High Precision Spectroradiometer Integrating Sphere System. Due to the test speed, the LMS-9000B can work with LSG-1600B/LSG-1700B/LSG-1800B/LSG-5000 goniophotometer to do the spatial color and spectrum test.
Fully meet CIE 177, CIE84, CIE-13.3 , IES LM-79, Optical-Engineering-49-3-033602, GB/T-5702, GB/T-7922 , GB/T-20145, GB/T-24824and IES LM 79-08.
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Ratio, Peak Wavelength, Half Bandwidth, Dominant Wavelength, Color Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Spectrum Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Power, EEI, Energy Efficiency Class, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Efficiency, Pupil Factor, Cirtopic Flux, PAR and PPF (Only LMS-9000B can test PAR and PPF)
• Electrical: Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor (Option: VF, IF, VR, IR)
• LED optical maintenance test: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Power VS time, Power Factor VS time, Current VS time and Flux Efficiency VS time.
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm~800nm
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.5nm(LMS-9000A), ±0.3nm(LMS-9000B), Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.5nm(LMS-9000A), ±0.1nm(LMS-9000B)
• Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003 (LMS-9000A) and ±0.002 (LMS-9000B)
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K~25, 000K(LMS-9000A), 1500K~100, 000K(LMS-9000B), CCT Accuracy: ±0.5%(LMS-9000A), ±0.3%(LMS-9000B)
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Photometric linear: ±0.5% (LMS-9000A) and ±0.3% (LMS-9000B)
• Stray light: <0.015%(600nm) and <0.03%(435nm)
• Integration Time: 0.1mS~20S (LMS-9000A) and 0μs-10s (LMS-9000B)
• It can measure the temperatures inside and outside of integrating sphere
The LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B uses the band pass-filter wheel correcting technique, spectrometer & broadband-radiometer & photometer combined technique, and modified NIST stray light correction technology. The LMS-9000A/LMS-9000B spectroradiometer can realize ultra low stray light and super photometry linearity in overall dynamic range.
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved