According to the requirement of IEC standards, the standard test temperature is 25℃. But high power lamps such as HID lamps and LED outdoor luminaires will produce a lot of heat during the test, thus the temperature inside the integrating sphere can not meet the requirement of IEC standards. LISUN designed the Constant Temperatured Integrating Sphere (thermostatic sphere or temperature controlled integrating sphere) which keeps the temperature inside of the sphere stable at 25℃.
• Diameter: IS-0.3MT (0.3m), IS-0.5MT (0.5m), IS-1.0MT (1.0m), IS-1.5MT (1.5m), IS-1.75MT (Φ1.75m), IS-2.0MT (Φ2.0m). Other size can be designed according to your request.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: for E40/E27, T5/T8/T12 tubes and the testing holder base for LED and other luminaires. All samples under test can be installed both up and down directions in the sphere.
• Power cable, power terminal and auxiliary lamp position are built-in (Auxiliary lamp is optional).
• Power cable and socket are build-in. It is convenient to power on the lamp under test
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Constant Temperature controlled range: 25℃-55℃ (refer to the environmental temperature with 25℃): Temperature Increasing tolerance: ±1℃ and Temperature Down tolerance: ±2℃
• Build-in cross laser can help to install the standard lamp and the lamp under test in the center of the integrating sphere
The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement:
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is for LEDs, LED modules, mini LED bulbs & other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm.
• IS-1.0MT is for CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm.
• IS-1.5MT/IS-1.75MT is for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm.
• IS-2.0MT is for HID lamps or high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved