LSG-2000 Goniophotometer with Rotating Mirror is also called the Moving Mirror Goniophotometer. The LSG-2000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The rotary motor is from Japan MITSUBISHI MOTORS and the angle decode system is from Germany. They help the goniophotometer rotating smoothly with high accuracy. It is very stable when start and stop.
• The working principles are according to IESNA and CIE. The LSG-2000 completely meets the LM-80, LM-79, LM-75, GB, EN13032-1 and CIE121-1996 standards.
• Special collimation device with laser cross line help you installaing the position of luminaires undertest conveniently and accurately.
• The luminaire under test rotates around the mirror with an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0-360°) and the luminaire rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0-360°).
• The accuracy of angle: 0.05°, Resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Accuracy of photo detector: Constant temperature photo detector DIN5032-6/CIE pub1. No. 69 Class L
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be used via other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
• Connect goniophotometer to PC via USB cable. English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10.
• LSG-2000 can be used together with a USB CCD Spectrometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-2000CCD)”. Please download the brochure for LSG-2000CCD.
|LISUN Model||LSG-2000B (Big Size)||LSG-2000 (Standard Size)||LSG-2000S (Small Size)|
|Measure Non-Flood Lamp||Φ 1600*800mm, 50kg||Φ 1400*500mm, 40kg||Φ 1000*460mm, 30kg|
|Measure Flood Lamp||600*600mm, 50kg||600*600mm, 40kg||400*400mm, 30kg|
|Measure Power (W)||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC|
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved