IES LM-79 Clause 9.1.2 requests the 4π geometry configuration and 2π geometry integrating sphere for the LED testing. LISUN developed the photometric integrating sphere with side assistant opening with a molding technology to meet the requirements. The IS-*MA**C/IS-*MA**P integrating sphere has all of the specification of IS-*MA.
LISUN developed A Molding Technology to produce the sphere. A Molding Integrating Sphere will be more round and the test results will be more accuracy than the traditional integrating sphere. The traditional integrating sphere is made up of several pieces.Please click to learn more about the difference of the traditional integrating sphere and A molding technology integrating sphere.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989) and IES-LM-79 Standard.
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: for E40/E27, T5/T8/T12 tubes and the testing holder base for LED and other luminaires. All samples under test can be installed both up and down directions in the sphere.
• Power cable, power terminal and auxiliary lamp position are built-in (Auxiliary lamp is optional).
• Power cable and socket are build-in. It is convenient to power on the lamp under test
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Build-in cross laser can help to install the standard lamp and the lamp under test in the center of the integrating sphere
|LISUN Model||Side Opening Size|
|IS-1.5MA55C||Diameter is 500mm|
|IS-1.75MA66C||Diameter is 600mm|
|IS-2.OMA77C||Diameter is 700mm|
|IS-2.5MA88C||Diameter is 800mm|
|IS-3.0MA1010C||Diameter is 1000mm|
P.S. Other size integrating spheres can be customized according to customer‘s requirement.
Abstract: According to the particularity of LED luminous flux measurement, unique optimization is adopted in the design of the integrating sphere for LED measurement combined with the diffuse materials of high reflectivity, which makes the system stability and accuracy have great improvement. The experimental results show that the system stability and consistency is much higher than other commo...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 9 Learn more
Due to the LED luminaries such as LED street luminaries developed, to do 4π geometry testing, it is hard to be hold in the traditional integrating sphere design. To solve this problem, Lisun design a new kind of sphere. From today, we accept the order for this kind new integrating sphere, please note the order code is IS-*MA or IS-*MA**P. new-integrating-sphere-design 1.The hold base can bea...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 7 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved