LSG-1800/LSG-1700 goniophotometer is high precision automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurement with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1800 is an update version for LSG-1700. The LSG-1800 uses a high accuracy motor and high precision angle coder. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of luminaires such as LED luminaires, HID luminaires, fluorescent lamps and so on.
• Meet the requirements of CIE-70, IEC LM-80, IES LM-79 , IESNA LM-75, EN13032-1& GB standards
• Can do many measurement ways such as B-Beta & C-Gamma (LSG-1800) and C-Gamma (LSG-1700)
• The luminaries under test rotates around an angle of (γ)±180°(or 0-360°) and the luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°(or 0-360°)
• Luminosity testing range: Illuminance 0.001lx~10,000lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～107cd(detector)
• The accuracy of angle: 0.2°
• Photometry accuracy: CIE Class A.
• Testing accuracy: 3%(Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.2%
• English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10
|LISUN Model||The max size of the Luminaires Under Test||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1800||Φ1600*550 (Dia*Depth)||700*600 (L*W)||50kg|
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved