LSG-1950 is a CIE A-α goiophotometer. The photometer head keeps static and it faces to the sample under test while the sample is rotating around both horizontal axis and vertical axis. So the luminous intensity and illuminance of the lamp or luminaires can be tested. Fully meet the Final Report PC13050202 Oregon, ECE-R65, FMVSS108, GB13954 and GB 25991 Standards.
• A axis rotating angle: -180~180° and α axis rotating angle: -180~180°
• The accuracy of angle: 0.01°. The resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Luminosity testing range: illuminance 0.001lx~99,999lx; Light intensity 1.0cd～107cd (detector)
• Accuracy of photometry: CIE Class A or Class L (option)
• Testing accuracy: 2% (Under Standard lamp); Stray light: less than 0.1%
• Max weight of the sample: 35kg
• English version software can run on WinXP, Win7, Win8 or Win10.
The most critical factor that affects the quality of lighting is the luminous distribution performance of lamps. Using scientific testing methods and selecting the appropriate test instrument is the basis of obtaining accurate luminous distribution properties of luminaires. The test of luminaires’ luminous distribution is an important part of luminaire design and lighting design for quality con...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 6 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved