LSG-1800BCCD goniospectroradiometer is high precision automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurement with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1800BCCD can do the spatial CCT test and the intensity distribution test. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of luminaires such as LED luminaires, HID luminaires, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Full meet the CIE-70, CIE-121, IES LM-79, IES LM-75, IES LM-80 and EN13032-1 ect.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, CCT, CRI, Color Temperature Distribution, Spectrum, (x, y)/(u, v), etc.
• LSG-1800BCCD Goniospectroradiometer=LSG-1800B Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System
• The European classical goniophotometer which fully meets EN13032-1 clause 188.8.131.52 goniophotometer type 1.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and the C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800XCCD/LSG-1800BCCD) and 0.2° (LSG-1700BCCD)
• Work with high accuracy and quick CCD spectraidomeeter to measure spatial color parameters
• Accuracy of chromaticity coordinate: ±0.0005 (under standard A lamp)
• Spectral wavelength range: 380nm ~780nm; Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.5nm
• Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is optional)
• Connect to PC via USB cable. English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|LISUN Model||The Max Size for the Luminaires Under Test||Max Weight|
|Non-Flood Lamp Diameter*Depth||Flood Lamp (L*M)|
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved