JL-9K1L High Temperature & Pressure Jet Waterproof Test Chamber is according to IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2：2013 《Degrees of protection provided by enclosures(IP Code)》, GB4208, DIN40050-9，GB7000.1，ISO20653 and VW80000 for protection level IPX9K testing. It is a waterproof test machine designed for vehicle spare parts, electrical and electronic industry, to simulate natural environment or human factors.
The both interior and exterior material of this chamber is high quality stainless steel, big glass observation window and elegant appearance. The turntable and spray lance adopt imported motor, and the rotation speed is adjustable.
• Working Chamber: 1000x1000x1000mm
• Test time: 30s (Adjustable)
• Angle of Water Ring: 0°, 30°, 60°, 90° (Other angle is also adjustable)
• Number of blowhole: 4
• Based on a horizontal line, nozzle hole distributed at anticlockwise ±0° ±30° ±60° ±90°with valve on nozzle. Spray sequence is programmable.
• Water Temperature in Tank: 80 ±5° (Adjustable, enhanced temperature and water overflow protection)
• Spraying distance: 100mm~200mm and can be adjustable nozzle distance by manual
• Spraying pressure: 8000~10000kPa (81.5~101.9kg/cm2)
• Electrical high temperature flow meter: Flow is 14~16 L/min
• Rotation speed of testing table: 5-17r/min (Motor drives turbine slow rotating, control speed and adjust to appropriate speed by frequency converter)
• Max sample size: 15kg/Φ400~500mm
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved