LSG-1800B goniophotometer is automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1800B uses a constant temperature detector, Japanese motor and German precision angle coder which keep the test results with high accuracy. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of all kinds of luminaries such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency,Luminance Distribution,Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The European classical goniophotometer which fully meets EN13032-1 clause 126.96.36.199 goniophotometer type 1.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• The luminaries under test rotates around an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0~360°) and the luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0~360°)
• The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800X/LSG-1800B) and 0.2° (LSG-1700B/LSG-1600B)
• Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is optional)
• Connect to PC via USB cable. English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|LISUN Model||The Max Size for the Luminaires Under Test (Unit: mm )||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1800X||Φ 2500*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||50Kg|
|LSG-1700B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||40Kg|
The most critical factor that affects the quality of lighting is the luminous distribution performance of lamps. Using scientific testing methods and selecting the appropriate test instrument is the basis of obtaining accurate luminous distribution properties of luminaires. The test of luminaires’ luminous distribution is an important part of luminaire design and lighting design for quality con...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 6 Learn more
Goniophotometer is mainly used for measuring photometric characteristics of luminaries and light source; that is luminaries laser photometric and colorimetric value distribution in different spatial directions. Goniophotometer should be placed to do test in dark room. Many customers concern the size of goniophotometer. how-to-choose-the-right-goniophotometer-according-to-the-standard-lm-79-and-en1...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 7 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved