WDT-1 Wire Strength Damaged Tester is designed and manufactured according to corresponding regulation in standard IEC60884-1, IEC884-1, GB299.1-96, GB16915.1-97 and other electronic accessories relevant standard. Mainly used to test damage degree of fixed connection components lead wire of with thread clamping type and no screw terminals, so as to inspect whether it can withstand mechanical stress during normal use.
• Power supply: AC220V 50Hz
• Test rate: 10±2r/min (GB16915.1-97: 12 ±1r/min)
• Rotating radius: 100mm
• Test distance: 250~500mm adjustable
• Test numbers (Number of rotating): 0~999999 any set
• Mass: 0.3KG, 0.4KG, 0.7KG, 0.9KG, 1.4KG, and 2.0KG (GB16915.1-97: 30N, 40N, 50N, 60N each of 2 pcs)
• Stations: 2
• Dimension: 1200×1400×400 (mm)
• Remarks: The mass and rotating radius can be optional as per customer requirements.
With the development of science, technology and technological level in the world, the requirements for cables and wires products are getting higher and higher. In the past the low quality products were flooding over the market, the cables and wires now on sale are required to be certified: China Compulsory Certification, which greatly improves the requirements for manufacturers in terms of quality...View details
With the development of science, technology and technological level in the world, the requirements for plugs and sockets products are getting higher and higher. Different from low price and low quality products flooding the market in the past, the plugs and sockets on sale are required to be certified: China Compulsory Certification in the market now or for sold in Europe and America, they must me...View details
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved