The EFT61000-4 EFT immunity tester is specially designed according to the characteristics and requirements of EFT measurement and it is an ideal disturbance source of EMS measurement. It has fine performance, such as high stability, high reliability, easy to use etc. It meets the standards requirements of IEC 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-4, GB/T17215.301, GB/T17215.322 and GB/T17626.4. EFT61000-4 has LCD touch screen in both English and Chinese.
• Output voltage: 0～5000V
• Pulse frequency: 1kHz~1000kHz (Adjustable)
• Polarity: Positive, Negative or Positive/Negative automatic
• Source impedance: 50Ω±20% and 1000Ω±20%
• Rise time of a pulse: 5ns±30%
• Pulse width at 50Ω: 50ns±30%
• Pulse width at 1kΩ: 35ns~150ns
• Burst duration: 0.01ms~20ms
• Burst period: 100ms~500ms
• Test time: 1s~9999s
• Testing functions: Set test mode freely or IEC Level
• Coupling/Decoupling Network: Built-in 20A with 3 phases/5 wires
• Working Power: AC220V (Option 110V) ±10%, 50/60Hz
If test communication line such as RJ45 cable, we suggest you choose LISUN EFT-CLAMP Capacitive Coupling Clamp. We also suggest the customers to choose the EFT-DESK to work with EFT61000-4 EFT immunity tester.
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved