LSG-6000 Moving Detector Goniophotometer completely meets LM-79-19, IES LM-80-08, CIE-121 and EN13032-1 clause 220.127.116.11 type 4 requirements. LSG-6000 is the latest upgraded product of LSG-5000 and LSG-3000 in compliance with the requirements of the LM-79-19 standard, its an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system for measuring light. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED, Plant Lighting or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The near field detector moves together with the big mirror in a line. The big mirror and the far field detector move synchronously.
• The burning position of the lumainares will be kept without moving at all, and the detector will always sense the light directly from the luminares.
• The rotary motor is from Japan MITSUBISHI MOTORS and the angle decode system is from Germany. They help the goniophotometer rotating smoothly with high accuracy. It is very stable when start and stop.
• The working principles are according to IESNA and CIE. The LSG-6000 completely meet the LM-80, LM-79, LM-75, GB, EN and CIE121-1996 standards.
• Special collimation device with cross laser line help you installing the position of the luminaires under test conveniently and accurately.
• The luminaire under test rotates around the mirror with an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0-360°) and the luminaire rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0-360° ).
• The accuracy of angle: 0.05°, Resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Accuracy of photo detector: Constant temperature photo detector DIN5032-6/CIE pub1. No. 69 Class L
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be used via other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
• Connect the goniophotometer to PC via USB cable. English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LSG-6000 can be used together with a CCD Spectroradiometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-6000CCD)”. LSG-6000CCD Goniospectroradiometer = LSG-6000 Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System. Please click to download the LSG-6000CCD Brochure
• The LSG-6000CCD software and hardware support the plant lighting PAR, PPF and PPFD spatial distribution test , and it can export IES/LDT files
|Measure Non-Flood Lamp||Φ 1600*800mm, 50kg||Φ 1400*500mm, 40kg||Φ 1000*460mm, 30kg|
|Measure Flood Lamp||600*600mm, 50kg||600*600mm, 40kg||400*400mm, 30kg|
|Measure Power (W)||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC|
Goniophotometer is mainly used for measuring photometric characteristics of luminaries and light source; that is luminaries laser photometric and colorimetric value distribution in different spatial directions. Goniophotometer should be placed to do test in dark room. Many customers concern the size of goniophotometer. how-to-choose-the-right-goniophotometer-according-to-the-standard-lm-79-and-en1...Release time: Apr, 132021 / Reading: 7 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved