Hot wire ignition tester is according to the IEC60695-2-20 and GB4943 standards, <Standard Test Method for Ignition of Materials by Hot Wire Sources>. It is suitable for electric and electronic products, household appliance materials. It simulates the heat source or ignition source of simulates glow component and overload resistance which may cause thermal stress in a short time.
Hot-wire coil ignition test adopts the specific size (Dia: 0.5mm; Length: 250mm) and specific material (Ni80/Cr20) of heater strip which is pre-annealed with required heating power (0.26W/mm) and specified time (8s~12s). Then coil heater strip on the specimen for 5 cycles according to certain wire wrapping tension (5.4N) and certain wire wrapping distance (6.35mm). Then take the specimen with wrapping heater strip to test until 120s under the stipulate heating power (0.26W/mm) the users can judge the fire risk according to whether the specimen ignite and the ignite time.
• It is according to IEC60695-2-20 and GB4943
• Heating coil: ф 0.5mm, Ni80/Cr20, Length: 250mm±5mm, Cold Resistance: 5.28Ω/m, Anneal holder distance: 250mm
• Specimen holder distance and height: 70mm, Height: 60mm (The distance from stand surface to the connector plate surface)
• Wire wrapping tension and its distance: 5.4N±0.05N, 6.3mm±0.2mm (within 31.5mm±0.5mm, coil 5 cycle, national standard is 6mm)
• Annealing time and power: 8s~12s (Digital display can be preset). 0.26W/mm±4% (Digital display is adjustable)
• Testing time and power 120s (1s~999.9s Digital display can be preset), 0.26W/mm±4% (Digital display is adjustable)
• Specimen size: L×W×H: (125± 5) × (13.0±0.5) × (0.75+0.075) mm, 1.5+0.150mm, 3+0.3 0mm) national standard 0.75±0.1 mm, 1.5±0.1 mm, 3±0.2 mm
• Combustion box volume is bigger than 0.5m3 (other size can be option)
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved