How to Test A Ballast with Lighting Ballast Tester? The WT4000 equipment is for testing parameters of electronic ballast with software showing the output, input and start parameters.
• Measure parameter:
1) Input: Vrms, Lrms, W, PF, Hz, Phasic angle, total harmonic and 0-39 component of harmonic.
2) Output: Lamp voltage, Lamp current, Filament current, Guided cathodic current, Lamp power, crest factor and oscillatory frequency, single high frequency analysis.
• Startup: Startup lamp voltage, lamp current, filament current, guided cathodic current curve and parameter, preheating time;
• Simultaneously display on 8 windows for input and output parameters, convenient for comparison and analysis;
• Test preheat energy, filament preheat time. And the parameters changes from 0 to 5s of filament voltage, filament current and filament power;
• Up to 1MHz lrms test content to every EB;
• Analysis symmetry of high Frequency curve of lout;
• 12-bit high-speed A/D, sampling rate up to 10MHz, can easily analyse signal curve of output;
• Finish an input and output testing at the same time within 1 minute;
• Portable, can test, display, print without computer. Test report include data and curve, comply with international standard;
• Communication port for PC, run under Windows98 or Windows2000, English Version available.
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved