1. Application Industry:
• ROHS testing of electronic appliances
• Alloy manufacturing ROHS testing
• ROHS testing of coating and plating
• ROHS testing of plastics and plastic parts
• Various hazardous element testing area
2. Product Instruction:
RoHS is a mandatory standard established by EU legislation. Its full name is “Restriction of Hazardous Substances” (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). This standard has been formally implemented since July 1, 2006 which is mainly used to regulate the materials and process standards of electrical and electronic products. And making it more conducive to human health and environmental protection. The purpose of this standard is to eliminate six items of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in electrical and electronic products, and stipulate that the content of lead should not exceed 0.1%. The new directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2.0) to replace the 2002/95/EC (RoHS) new directive will take effect on July 21, 2011. Comparing RoHS2.0 and RoHS, the main changes are as follows:
• Add Appendix I and IA of the original WEEE Directive as two appendices of RoHS.
• From 1st,January, 2014 to 1st, January, 2017, medical equipment and monitoring equipment will be gradually included in the scope of RoHS control.
• Manufacturers need to make an EC declaration of conformity and affix the CE mark before the product goes on sale. After the sub-electrical products on sale in market, relevant technical documents and EC declarations of conformity must be retained for at least ten years.
• If the substances listed in Appendix III (such as HBCDD, DEHP, BBP, DBP, etc.) cause the human health and the environmental unacceptable harzards, it will be evaluated in accordance with the provisions of Articles 69 to 72 of the REACH Regulation, and this substance will be further included in the restricted substances in Appendix IV.
The main test substances in RoHS requirements are as follows:
3. Testing Method:
“Testing Methods for Toxic and Harmful Substances in Electronic Information Products” (hereinafter referred to as “Testing Methods”, the standard number is SJ/T 11365-2006) limits the testing methods for harmful elements in the RoHS requirements. Among them, X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF) has been established as a quick screening method as the fastest and most convenient method. X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF) can be used to accurately test the corresponding standard samples of the five elements of lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), chromium (Cr), and bromine (Br).
4. Advantages and features of RoHS series analyzers:
• High-resolution, high-definition camera for easy operation.
• All imported core technology and original parts from Europe and America.
• Camera and cabin lighting system, real-time view the test position of the sample.
• Reliable power supply over-current and short-circuit protection to ensure equipment safety.
• Automatic control test system, convenient for customers to use.
5. Instrument performance and configuration:
• Analysis range: 1ppm to 100 %
• Accuracy: RSD≤05% Au≥90%
• Test the physical state of the sample solid, powder, liquid
• Light tube voltage: 5KV ~ 50KV/ Optional imported light tube
• High voltage power supply: 0 ~ 50KV; Light tube flow: 0μA ~ 1000μA
• Camera: HD camera; Collimator\filter automatic switching system
• Detector: Si-Pin/SDD(You can choose one)
• Resolution: Si-pin160±5eV/SDD135±5eV
• Multichannel analyzer; Testing time: 30sec ~ 100sec
• ROHS analysis of common elements: Cl, S, Pb, Hg, Br, Cr, Cd, Ba, Sb, As, ect.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis software supports Win7, 8 and 10.
6. Instrument environmental requirements:
• Environmental temperature: 15°C ~ 30°C.
• Relative humidity: 35% ~ 70%.
• Power requirements: AC 220V±5V, 50/60HZ.
• No high-power electromagnetic and vibration interference sources nearby.
XRF Analyzers are a popular solution to test electronics and various product lines for RoHS testing. Specification: Rapid development of global economy brings serious environmental issues, which is becoming the focus of all around the world. The RoHS directive EU announced on Feb 13th of 2003 became effective on Jul 1st of 2007 for the purpose of restricting the pollution caused by the dispose of ...Release time: Mar, 162012 / Reading: 1101 Learn more
Our manufactory will attend the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition on June 9th~12th, 2009. By then we will show our new products such as RoHS Test Equipment (Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer), EMI Testing System, Electronic Ballast Tester, Magnetic Material Analyzer and Lamp Photometry & Colorimetry & Electricity Test System. Our booth is in House 2.1, boot...Release time: Jun, 092009 / Reading: 4524 Learn more
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved