LMS-8000A/LMS-8000AS Array CCD Spectro-photometer is used for identifying the performance of individual LED. This LED test system will be used as a transfer standard for photometric, colorimetric and radiometric applications.It is designed to have a capability of producing any visible spectral distribution, mimicking various light sources in the visible region by feedback control of the radiant power emitted by individual LEDs.
LMS-8000AS is updated version for LMS-8000A, LMS-8000AS can connect two integrating spheres at the same time. That’s mean LMS-8000AS be switch between the two spheres conveniently, but no need to take out the detector cable and optical fiber between the big sphere and small sphere.
• Colorimetric: Total Radiant Intensity, Dominant Wavelength, Peak Wavelength, Color Coordinates, Half-Bandwidth, Spectral Purity, Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Color Rendering Index (CRI).
• Photometric: Total Luminous Flux (Lumen), Luminous Efficiency, Radiant
• Electrical: Forward Voltage, Reverse Voltage, Forward Current, Reverse Current, Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor.
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm~800nm (Option is 200~800nm and 380nm~1050nm)
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm, Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.1nm, Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K~25, 000K, CCT Accuracy: ±0.5%
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Photometric linear: ±0.5% , Stray light: <0.015%(600nm) and <0.03%(435nm), Time of integration: 0.1mS~20S
• Built-in a 5000.0mA Constant Current DC Power Source which can light on LED and standard lamp
• It can work with an intensity device (ITD-8000) to test the single LED intensity directly.
• Connect with PC via USB, English version software can be run under Win7, Win8 and Win10.
© Copyright 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved